Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thing 29 - Learning 2.0 Experience

Ah.... the light at the end of the tunnel. Finally we are down to just seconds away from the end. I enjoyed some of the exercises while some of the exercises took a lot longer than they really should have. I enjoyed learning about Flickr and some of its great features. It was pretty cool manipulating pictures into different things. I really enjoyed being creative. I would like to go back to some of the sites that we played with and explore some more. I am considering using some of the sites for my job to assist customers in a much faster manner.

For the most part I thought it was a pretty good experience. I thought that it was a little too long. It was difficult to get ahead of the game because you just didn't know what the assignment was. I tried to stay on top of the game so I didn't fall behind. All in all I would do it again.

1 comment:

newhorizonlady67 said...

I enjoyed all the fun we had with the discovery exercises each week. Your tips were very helpful. I learned alot from you.