Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thing 30 - Final Thoughts on Learning 2.0

Well after several long months we have finally reached the end. It has been a long learning experience but a good one. It was filled with ups and downs as we all come together to help each other get through the weekly assignments. I had a few assignments that took a little longer then it really should have but that is how we learn through trial and error.

I was a little bit concerned at first about how this training exercise was going to unfold but once I got in there and saw what needed to be done it became much less intimidating. I would try to do another course like this again if it were offered. I think a few ways that we could improve on this course is to make the exercises shorter. I thought that it was way too long of a program and at times I felt like it took too much of my time. At times it became overwhelming with trying to balance Learning 2.0 and my other job responsibilities. It became a juggling act at trying to keep up with all of my responsibilities. I thought that the spreadsheet was a great idea for posting your responses but it was difficult to do so when only one person could be in the spreadsheet at a time. I thought that this might be a place to improve upon for next time. All in all it was a great program. I learned a lot and enjoyed playing around with some applications where time was available.

1 comment:

Cindy Hart said...

Congrats! You completed 30 things, collaborated with peers, discovered some new ideas and tried out some way cool online tools.

Thank you for your comments and your participation in this program.